Last updated on March 10, 2021.
Welcome to Rewards 2 Go (the “Program”), operated by Good 2 Go Stores, LLC. and its subsidiary companies (collectively “Good 2 Go,” “we” or “us”). This Terms and Conditions of Use (“Agreement”) contains the terms upon which Good 2 Go agrees to provide, and which govern the use and operation of, and your participation in, the Program and certain other related promotional activities as described below.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY PART OF THE PROGRAM CONSTITUTES YOUR EXPRESS AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS, USE OR PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM.
YOUR REWARDS POINTS EXPIRE IF NOT USED IN A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME, OR IF YOU HAVE NO ACCOUNT ACTIVITY FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. SEE SECTION 8 BELOW FOR DETAILS.
1) GENERAL TERMS. This Agreement is a legally binding agreement between you and Good 2 Go. By using or participating in the Program, which is intentionally defined broadly, you agree to be legally bound by all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. This Agreement sets forth your rights and obligations with respect to your use of and participation in the Program. If you have questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us here. (Link:Guestservice@good2gostores.com) As discussed further in Section 11 below, Good 2 Go reserves the right to modify this Agreement and the Program at its sole discretion, without notice.
2) ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. BY USING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE, REPRESENT AND AGREE THAT YOU: (A) ARE OVER 13 YEARS OF AGE, AND IF YOU ARE BETWEEN 13 YEARS OF AGE AND 18 YEARS OF AGE, YOU HAVE THE PERMISSION OF A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN TO PARTICIPATE; (B) HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT; (C) UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT; AND (D) WILL COMPLY WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
4) JOINING Rewards 2 Go. To join Rewards 2 Go, create an account by downloading the “Good2Go-Rewards” mobile app, follow the applicable instructions and provide the information requested. By creating a Rewards2Go account, you are automatically enrolled in the Program until your Rewards2Go account is cancelled, or as otherwise set forth in this Agreement. You cannot join or participate in Rewards 2 Go without creating an account.
There is no fee to join or participate in the Program, you are only allowed one Program account that is personal to you, and you are prohibited from using another account holder or participant’s Program points or redemptions without their consent.
5) EARNING Rewards 2 Go Points. Program members are eligible to earn points as follows, subject to the terms set forth in this Agreement and as amended from time-to-time:
For a list of items excluded from the Program, on which you do not earn points, and to which you cannot apply rewards, see below in Section 7.
If you make a purchase with, or using, any loyalty, rewards or related program other than Rewards 2 Go, no points will be earned for that purchase or transaction. Also, if you make a fuel purchase using your Rewards 2 Go fuel discount, no points will be earned for that transaction.
To earn points, a minimum qualifying purchase of $0.51 of merchandise, and one gallon of fuel, is required. Individual transactions cannot be combined. Amounts spent on sales tax, other taxes, tips, delivery fees, donations, activation fees, service charges and related costs do not earn points, and points are earned on the final amount spent on an individual transaction, excluding these costs, after discounts, coupons, Rewards 2 Go Cash or other promotions are applied.
In order for points to be credited to your Program account balance, you must do the following, or no points will be earned or credited (and points will not be retroactively awarded if you fail or forget to do so for a transaction):
Although points should be credited to your Program account promptly after the transaction is complete, it is possible there may be some delay for the points to appear and be available for redemption.
Except as otherwise set forth herein, points that you earn are not lost or forfeited until they are redeemed and the applicable time for non-use has passed (see Section 8 below for further details), you have no Rewards 2 Go activity for one year, or your Good 2 Go account is cancelled or terminated.
6) Redeeming AND USING Rewards 2 Go Points. In order to use your Rewards 2 Go points, they must be first “redeemed” and converted into a “Reward 2 Go Cash” discount balance. Available points may be redeemed in multiples of 250 points, with a minimum of 250 points for each redemption, for one of the following three options:
Your rewards balance will appear in your account until they are used or they expire. Rewards 2 Go Cash rewards must be used within 2 hours after tapping the “redeem” button in the mobile app, if the cash reward is not used within 2 hours then the cash is redeposited into your account.
In order to use your available rewards, you must do the following:
You cannot use Rewards 2 Go discounts on a transaction if you make a purchase with, or using, any loyalty or rewards program other than Rewards 2 Go.
Points and redemption balances are promotional only and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7) EXCLUSIONS. The following items and services are not eligible to earn or redeem Rewards 2 Go points, and Rewards 2 Go Cash discounts cannot be applied against the following items: age-restricted products including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco and nicotine products, lottery, lotto and video poker; financial cards/products including but not limited to money orders, gift cards, reloadable/prepaid cards, phone cards, Pay Near Me income; applicable taxes and fees including but not limited to sales tax, bottle deposits, delivery fees and tips/gratuities; postage stamps; donations; shipping services; any purchases made at a franchise or leased location, even if inside a Good 2 Go facility, which may include Burger King, Wendy’s, Subway, and other brands; mobile contracts; newspapers or magazines; car washes; video centers; breakage fees; certain purchases at truck stop locations (including but not limited to showers, laundromat, scales, cash advances, RV dumps and dry cleaning services); or, any other item prohibited by applicable law. These exclusions are subject to change at Good 2 Go discretion.
From time to time, Good 2 Go may run promotions that include certain of these items (for example, it may award a certain number of points for a gift card purchase in connection with a particular promotional event). Those limited offers are not valid unless and until communicated by Good 2 Go for that specific purpose.
8) EXPIRATION OF REWARDS/POINTS/REDEMPTIONS/DISCOUNTS. Subject to Section 11 below, points that you have earned will not expire or be lost/forfeited unless: (a) they are redeemed and the applicable time for non-use/expiration has passed; (b) you have no Rewards 2 Go purchase activity for one year, in which case all of your points, redemptions and balances will expire; or (c) your Good 2 Go account is cancelled or terminated, in which case all of your points, redemptions and balances will expire (creating a new Rewards 2 Go account or reactivating a prior account will not restore points/balances).
You acknowledge that Good 2 Go has no liability to you for failure to redeem points, use your rewards or if your points or redemptions otherwise expire or are lost for any reason.
9) MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PROGRAM. Good 2 Go may change, suspend, discontinue or cancel any aspect of the Program or your Rewards2 Go account or balance at any time, including but not limited to rewards and point earning/redemption/usage methods, at its sole discretion and without notice to you. In addition, Good 2 Go may convert the Program and points/redemptions into different rewards programs having different point values at any time without notice. This means that the number of points needed to redeem a reward, or a certain level or reward, may be increased, the time for earning or using them reduced, or the rewards changed, so you may not be able to obtain, earn or claim certain rewards no matter how long you participate in the Program. This includes reserving the right to apply changes retroactively to benefits already earned under the program.
Good 2 Go may also impose limits on membership eligibility, certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Program, without notice or liability. Good 2 Go reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse service or suspend or terminate a Good 2 Go account or participation in the Program.
Although Good 2 Go will make reasonable efforts to notify participants of any changes, you should periodically check the Terms and Conditions of Use for applicable changes.
10) INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. The descriptions, pictures, representations of products, promotions and/or other information available through the Program may contain inaccuracies and/or errors. Good 2 Go does not make any warranty or representation with respect to the accuracy or completeness of any such information, and reserves the right to correct the same without penalty. Furthermore, the prices and availability of products referenced through the Program may change without notice to you at any time in Good 2 Go sole discretion. Good 2 Go shall have the right to refuse or cancel any advertisements placed or listed at an incorrect price or location.
11) GOVERNING LAW/VENUE. Good 2 Go manages the Program within the State of Idaho in the United States. If you choose to use and/or participate in the Program from any other location, state or country, you do so at your own risk and initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and regulations. You agree that the laws of the State of Idaho (excluding any choice of law rules) govern your rights and obligations relating to Good 2 Go and your use of and/or participation in the Program, and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes relating to this Agreement and/or the Program shall be the state or federal courts located in Idaho.
12) DISCLAIMERS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM ARE FURNISHED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, SECURITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCESSIBILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT). GOOD2GO, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS (COLLECTIVELY THE “GOOD 2 GO PARTIES”) MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY REGARDING: (A) THE CONTINUED AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, RESULTS OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM; (B) THE EXISTENCE (OR ABSENCE) OF ANY VIRUS, WORM, MALWARE, MALICIOUS CODE OR OTHER DISABLING DEVICES OR CODE FROM ANY SOURCES; (C) THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY A PARTY OTHER THAN THE GOOD2GO PARTIES; (D) ANY TECHNICAL FAILURES (INCLUDING HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FAILURES); OR (E) LOSS, USE OR MISUSE OF DATA.
13) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE THAT THE GOOD 2 GO PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE GOOD 2 GO PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, FEES AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT (IF ANY) SPENT BY YOU ON QUALIFYING PURCHASES UNDER THE PROGRAM WITHIN THE LAST SIX MONTHS WHICH FORM THE BASIS OF YOUR CLAIM, OR $100 IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID ANY AMOUNTS TO GOOD 2 GO. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT. IF YOU LIVE IN A STATE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE WAIVER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR LIMITATIONS OR DAMAGES WAIVERS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION, SOME OF THESE PROVISIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE TO PROMPTLY NOTIFY GOOD 2 GO IN WRITING IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE GOOD 2 GO PARTIES, AND, IN ANY EVENT, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM NOT BROUGHT WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER IT ARISES (OR SUCH SHORTER PERIOD UNDER APPLICABLE STATUTES OF LIMITATION) SHALL BE WAIVED AND RELEASED.
Good 2 Go will not be responsible for any Internet, mobile device, computer, or communications-related failures or any events beyond its reasonable control.
14) SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, all of which shall remain in full force and effect. Failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right, power or privilege by Good 2 Go under this Agreement shall not constitute any waiver or modification of the terms of this Agreement by Good 2 Go.
15) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement – along with all incorporated terms identified in Section 3 – contains the entire agreement between you and Good 2 Go with respect to the Program. All prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, and undertakings with respect to the subject matter herein are superseded by this Agreement. Terms that by their nature are intended to survive the termination, cancellation, or expiration of this Agreement shall survive.
16) VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Program is void where prohibited. Your points and redeemed rewards are promotional in nature, have no cash value, and cannot be sold, copied, shared, transferred or used for commercial purposes. Good 2 Go reserves the right to impose volume or other limitations on items and/or to offer different and/or additional benefits to some participants based on geographic location, participation in the Program, or other criteria determined by us in our sole discretion or as required by applicable law.
1) You may receive marketing text messages / SMS messages relating to Rewards 2 Go Loyalty.
2) You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3) If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5) As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive a maximum of five (5) message per week. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.