Brad Hall Companies support employees who wish to continue their education to secure increased responsibility and growth within the enterprise. In keeping with this philosophy, BHC has established a tuition reimbursement program for expenses incurred through approved institutions of learning as described below.
• Regular employee (not seasonal, temporary, etc.)
• Have a minimum of one year of continual service
• Complete course work is through an accredited educational institution
• The course of study must be related to the team members current position or a probable future assignment
• Team member must be degree seeking (Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s, Technical Certification, etc.)